Anxiety can be exhausting and debilitating for anyone at any age. Counseling for Anxiety can provide you some insight into the type of anxiety you are experiencing and help you to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas; a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past; a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills. It can also be an effective addition to medication when reducing symptoms of Anxiety.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, we invite you to contact us today for a free consultation to see how our team can partner with you.