Do you feel like your relationship is at a standstill? Are you in the same argument loop with them every night? Do you desire more intimacy between you and your partner? Or do you feel something is off in your relationship, but not quite sure how to fix it?
While issues are not uncommon at any point in time in a relationship, couples might not know exactly how to work through them which may cause frustration, sadness, and loneliness.
Some issues that bring couples to therapy are:
- Addiction/Partner Addiction Support
- Balance (Work/Life/Family)
- Blended Families
- Chronic/Mental Illness/ Learning Disabilities
- Extended Family
- Negative/Ineffective Communication
- Unmet Needs & Expectations
- Significant Life Events (i.e. Parenthood, Empty-Nesting, Retirement, Moving/Relocating)
In couple’s therapy sessions, you and you partner will identify and learn about the deeper meaning behind your issues, develop the necessary skills and communication to work through them, and develop your understanding of each other's needs to build intimacy and connection in your relationship.
Our team understands the difficulty that comes with asking help in your relationship and are ready to meet with you and your partner to how we can help you both have the relationship you desire.